STANDARD NOZZLES - RD 277
RD 277 ECO-DESIGNED VACUUM CLEANER NOZZLE
First-class suction performance & energy efficiency for canister- & stick cleaners
The Energy Label creates new challenges for the vacuum cleaner industry. RD 277 is one of Wessel·Werk’s Energy Label optimized nozzles. Vacuum cleaner manufacturers get a high-quality solution for their new vacuum cleaner generation. Based on the Eco-Design requirements the focus of the new development was on high energy efficiency, improved suction performance and noise reduction.
The benefits at glance
This economical nozzle was designed especially for cleaners with low watt performance. Efficient suction and cost saving by lower power consumption is guaranteed.
RD 277 is extremely quiet during suction and achieves Energy Label requirements.
Two large-surface patented Wessel·Werk quality© lint pickers provide efficient pick up of fibers, lints and hairs.
Two versions available
You can choose between a plastic baseplate and a high quality steel hybrid baseplate.
Integrated soft wheels
· Eco-Design / Energy Label optimized
· Pedal to adjust for use on carpets / hard floors
· Double swivel neck
· Two soft wheels
· Cover surface consists of robust material
· Optional hybrid baseplate
· Baseplate with two Wessel quality© lint pickers
· Moveable suction opening (Wessel-patented)
· Brush strip at front, sealing lip at rear
· 270 mm working width
Colours / logo print:
· RAL 9005 black, other colours on request
· Logo optional
Ø mm: 29,75 29,60 31,50 32,00 34,90 36,65 38,23
Taper: 1:50 1:19 1:16 1:28 1:50 1:29 1:24
Other connections on request